What is NameScore?
NameScore is an online name checking service for companies and startups that checks business names and product names and provides the results as a clearly structured multi-page PDF report.
- NameScore launch: Q3/2018
- CEOs: Mark Leiblein, Moritz Scholz
- Team: Developers of the well-established online naming software NameRobot
- Place of business: Munich, Germany
- Mailing address: Erzgießereistr 30, 80335 Munich, Germany
Core features of NameScore
- Online name checking service for companies and startups
- Concise presentation of all results in the NameScore Report
- Concise dashboard with all completed name checks
NameScore performs the following name checks:
- Trademark check – Is your name or a similar name already registered as a trademark?
- Domain availability – Which top-level domains are available?
- Search Engine and App Store availability – Does your name already generate results in search engines and app stores?
- Social Media availability – Has anyone already claimed your name on various social media platforms?
- Hidden potentials and traps – Does your name contain existing words, possibly from other languages?
- Sound – How does your name sound? Hard or soft, male or female, melodic or sharp?
Advantages for users:
- easy to use
- detailed checks
- fast results
- concise evaluations
- experienced development team
- guaranteed discretion