The NameScore Report is a clearly structured multi-page PDF document containing the results of all the NameScore checks performed on your name with a concise explanation for each of them.
Take a look at what a NameReport looks like using the name "NameRobot" as an example. Depending on the nature of the tests performed, the analysis results may be more extensive.
The tests carried out answer the following aspects of your name, among others:
- Trademark search – Is your name or a similar name already protected as a trademark?
- Domain Availability – Which top-level domains are available?
- Search engine / AppStore availability – Is your name already frequently found in popular search engines and AppStores?
- Social media availability – In which social networks is your name already used?
- Hidden potentials and stumbling blocks – Does your name contain (foreign-language) terms?
- Sound – What are the sound characteristics of your name? Is it a hard or a soft name? What feelings does it evoke?
The NameScore team is constantly working on extending the NameReport. The NameReport is therefore regularly expanded to include additional content.
* does not replace legal advice from a lawyer